Monday 25 April 2016

The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer #1 Clear Beige Review

Hey everyone :)

  I hope I'm not the only one who is prone to uneven skin. My biggest concerns are redness and acne scars. My skin seems to scar very easily so I do my best to prevent them but that's easier said than done. If any of this sounds familiar to you or you just want a product with good coverage then this concealer might be for you. It is the Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer and I have it in the lightest shade, Clear Beige. This concealer also comes in two other shades, #1.5 Natural Beige and #2 Rich Beige. This concealer contains 6.8g of product for $5.46 USD on Beautynet Korea. The packaging is your typical concealer with a doe foot applicator.

 
  This concealer has SPF 28/PA++. It also contains oxygen complex and Swiss alpine herb extracts. The oxygen complex is supposed to give you a fair and vital complexion and the Swiss alpine herb extracts are supposed to moisturize, nourish and ease any skin irritations. The concealer claims to cover pores, freckles, blemishes and dark circles as well as to provide a brightening effect. The concealer also claims to be long wearing with a light finish.
  When I received this concealer I was a little bit disappointed at first because it was smaller than I expected. However, a little of this stuff goes a long way. It has great coverage and you definitely do not need much. That being said, it also doesn't look cakey as long as you don't put too much of it on. When I am having a no-makeup makeup day and am just running to the store or something then I will often just throw this on over top of my skin care to even out my complexion a bit.
   I do find this concealer moisturizing and it definitely doesn't break me out or irritate my skin. I'm glad about this because usually products that are high coverage and moisturizing break me out. I really like this for a blemish concealer, it works very well for that. However it sinks into my fine lines under my eyes pretty badly. To be fair, I am still looking for a product that doesn't do this but this concealer seems to do it more noticeably. However, I still use it daily for blemishes and any redness that my BB cream doesn't cover.
  Currently my skin isn't in the best condition due to exam stress but I guess it gives you more opportunity to see how the concealer works. Below you can see pictures with and without concealer. I am wearing no other makeup in the pictures, just my usual skin care.

No concealer
With concealer
No makeup
Unblended concealer
Wearing only concealer
 This product does have a floral smell but it's nothing too strong. Once the product is on my face I don't smell it at all. I also do find that it really brightens up my complexion. This concealer is also not greasy or heavy. I do recommend this product however, the shade selection is kind of limited so if you are significantly darker than shade #23 in Korean foundations that this may not work for you but I do think it is worth buying if you are in that general shade range or even a shade or so darker. I really do enjoy this product. I will probably buy this again but I just won't use it for my dark circles.

        What I liked: - Good coverage
                              - Has SPF
                              - Doesn't irritate my skin
                              - Little product is needed
                              - Moisturizing

What I didn't like: - Size of product is small
                              - Sinks into my fine lines on my under eyes
                              - Limited shade range

Rating: 3.5/5

This review was completely unsponsored and the product was purchased with my own money. If you want this product you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment