Sunday 24 April 2016

The Face Shop Color My Eyebrow 01 Gray Brown Review

Hello :)

  Today I wanted to share my favourite brow product. It is The Face Shop's Color My Eyebrow in Gray brown. This product is a part of the Lovely me:ex line which is more geared towards a younger audience and tends to be cuter. The products are still good though and a lot are comparable to their more serious makeup line which is the Face It line.
   For everyday makeup I like my eyebrows to look natural and not overdone and this product is perfect for that. It keeps my eyebrows in place and adds a bit of colour. I picked up this product at my local Faceshop and I don't remember what I paid for it but you can get it online at Urban Outfitters for $12 CAD. This will get you 6ml of product.

   The product is basically a tinted eyebrow gel which is the same sort of product as the Etude House Color My Brows. Both are a mascara type product. I have it in the shade 01 Gray Brown which is basically a light and cool toned brown. I really like this shade because a lot of Korean eyebrow products are either too dark for me or are too brassy toned for my colouring. This shade looks pretty natural on my colouring. If you have more cool toned brown eyebrows then you might like this as well. Also this does not look clumpy and it lasts all day on me. If you want more defined eyebrows you can always use this as well as with a eyebrow pencil or powder.

Right side of photo has eyebrow product and left does not
  When looking for it on the Face Shop website I could not find it but I did buy it in store so I am a bit confused by this. If you can find this product I recommend trying it. :) If they stop making it then I will have to try to find a similar shade in another brand.

    What I liked: -Looks natural
                          -Lasts all day
                          -This type of shade can be uncommon

What I disliked: -Can be hard to buy if you don't live by a Faceshop location
                           -I can't find it on the Face Shop website but seem to still produce it

Rating: 4/5

This rating was not sponsored and I bought the product with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment