Friday 22 April 2016

Etude House Oh My Eye Line Review

Hello everyone,

  I have here today a great budget liquid eye liner. It's the Etude House Oh My Eye Line eye liner in 01 Oh My Black. I bought it for $4.32 USD on Beautynet Korea. It also arrived in perfect condition, as well as did all of my other items, due to lots of layers of bubble wrap. so A+ on shipping too! I also want to add that not only did Beautynet Korea send me a ton of samples (which were also bubble wrapped) but also a free little gift! I wasn't sure what it was but after looking it up and using Google translator I discovered that it is a insect repellent bracelet that lasts up to a month! I'll definitely be using it this summer because we get so many mosquitos here and I seem to be a bug magnet haha. I really do recommend Beautynet Korea if you are looking for a place to get authentic Korean products online.


   This product is a simple and easy to use eyeliner. The packaging is simple and not as princess-like as a lot of Etude House products, it is the same shape of packaging as their eye primer or the tear drop liner which I have and will also review. It is a little pot and the lid is a long handle with a brush tip applicator.




  I bought this product in black but it also comes in grey, brown, purple and navy blue. This eyeliner claims to be long wearing and blur proof and I would definitely agree with these statements. It is not waterproof but it lasts all day on me. However, if you rub at it then it may rub off a little bit. This eyeliner also comes off pretty easily if you rub it with water. I like that though because I hate not being able to easily remove my makeup at the end of the day.
   This eyeliner is very pigmented and the brush allows for a relatively precise application. The only thing is that sometimes if you try and fix the line you have drawn and it's already drying it can get a little patchy. I just fix this with a q-tip though. This also doesn't always happen. Once this is applied it does not fade all day. I wore it to work yesterday and it lasted me through my entire shift and way into the evening and still looked good. Below you can see it used in a completed eye makeup look.



        What I liked: -Great price
                              -Good pigmentation
                              -Easy to control
                              -Long lasting

What I didn't like: -Can get a bit patchy if you try and go over a line again that has dried

Rating: 4.5/5

This review was completely unsponsored and the product was purchased with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment