Wednesday 11 May 2016

Etude House Berry Delicious Color in Liquid Lips PK013 and PK014 Review

Hello everyone :)

   Today I wanted to share the two shades of the Berry Delicious Color in Liquid Lips I picked up from Etude House's limited edition Berry Delicious line. I bought the shades PK013 Berry Banana Homemade and PK014 Berry Cherry To Go. These are basically a light and moisturizing liquid lipstick that leaves a strong stain. These are limited edition but you can still find them on a lot of online sites. I bought PK014 from Cosmetic Love and PK013 from Beautynet Korea. I did this because I was buying other items on Beautynet Korea but they were sold out of PK014 so I just ordered that from Cosmetic Love. Currently Cosmetic love has a better price for them now at $7.51 USD while Beautynet Korea has them for $9.01 USD. However, I personally find that Beautynet Korea has better customer service. Cosmetic Love is also useful and reputable though with a larger selection of products.
   The packaging is super cute for these. It is a partially clear tube with an inner tube the same shade as the lipstick. The cap also coordinates with the colour of the lipstick. These have cute pictures of berries on the cap. The PK013 has one big strawberry while the PK014 has three little strawberries. The applicator is sort similar to a doe-foot applicator but larger and wider and it is on a bit of an angle to allow for easier application.



Left: PK013
 Right: PK014

  The shade PK013 is a bright and kind of pinky coral while PK014 is more of a cherry pink. I really like both and I tried to pick bright colours for spring and summer. I really am not sure which shade is my favourite. You can use these to do a full colour lip or can easily create a gradient, the product spreads quite easily and you only need a little bit for your entire lips so it is not hard to create a gradient lip. You can also sheer these out if you just want a lighter tint.

Bare lips


PK013 Berry Banana Homemade

PK014 Berry Cherry To Go

  The product is a lightweight liquid lipstick that feels like a gel. Once it's on the lips it initially feels a bit slick but not greasy and it has a strawberry scent. It kind of smells like it has a hint of banana to it as well. These products leave a very long lasting stain and while they do wear off a bit when I eat something they do not leave a ring around my lips and the remaining stain is pretty even. I wore PK013 to work all day and I only had to touch it up once. After a few minutes of wear I find that it doesn't really feel like I'm wearing much more than a lip balm but that is just my personal opinion.
  I swatched the shades on my arm and then after only about one minute tried to remove them with a cleansing tissue and it had already stained my arm. I rubbed at it for a bit with the tissue and I could not get all of the stain off so I think that really demonstrates the lasting power.

Left: PK013
Right: PK014

After trying to remove with cleansing tissue

  Overall I love these. I wish I had bought more shades and I might have to go and place another order! I really recommend picking some up while they are still available. Etude House also has a regular Color in Liquid Lips line permanently so at least this type of product will be available for a long time from the company. :) I also reviewed the Berry Delicious Cream Blusher in shade #3 which you can see here.

         What I liked: -Smells great
                               - Longlasting
                               - Moisturizing
                               - Super cute packaging
                               - Tons of pretty shades
                               - Can easily create a gradient look

What I didn't like: - Limited edition! :(

Rating: 5/5



This review was unsponsored and all products were purchased with my own money.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment